[Users] Can't write file

Hugh H. kshcygsrch at snkmail.com
Tue Apr 9 21:31:23 CEST 2013

Hi Carl,

I'm loath to attempt this, as it seems to me I run the risk of winding up
with two sets of mail directories, neither of which will necessarily have
all the messages that belong to a given account.  I might rather go back
to Thunderbird, which at least has the advantage of being something I know
much better.

Hugh

At or about 11:21 on Sat, 06 Apr 2013 "Carl E. Hartung <carlh at cehartung.com> is alleged to have written: