[Users] Create filter/proc question.

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Sun Apr 7 23:48:02 CEST 2013

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 15:24:19 -0400
Mark Filipak <markfilipak.linux at gmail.com> wrote:

>On 2013/4/7 3:07 PM, Inzli wrote:
>> This whole Q&A reminds me of the "discussions" with Mark in the
>> FreeBSD- and Debian-list :-/
>
>That's right. They didn't understand what I was getting at either.

If the problem is with just one list, then it's always "their" fault.
But similar problems on multiple lists?

Questions are always welcome. The list has always been extremely
helpful to me. But telling people that their don't know the right
way of doing things and need to be enlightened just because "I know
better".

My suggestion is to cleanup and reboot, so we can be of help.

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com