[Users] Can't write file

Hugh H. kshcygsrch at snkmail.com
Sat Apr 6 16:47:57 CEST 2013

BTW, I've discovered that this problem is occurring with two of my seven
e-mail accounts (note that the other five, a mix of IMAP and POP
accounts, are working find). Here's the relevant log lines for the other
account that gets this error:

>* Account 'SDF (freeshell.org)': Connecting to POP3 server:
>mail.freeshell.org... [10:39:36] POP3< +OK Teapop [0.3.8] - Teaspoon
>stirs around again <1365259173.4C279A2D at Llywellyn> [10:39:36] POP3> USER
>hugh [10:39:36] POP3< +OK Welcome, do you have any type of ID?
>[10:39:36] POP3> PASS ********
>[10:39:41] POP3< +OK I'm ready to serve you, Master.
>[10:39:41] POP3> STAT
>[10:39:41] POP3< +OK 63 133705
>[10:39:41] POP3> UIDL
>[10:39:41] POP3< +OK Here comes the id's.
>[10:39:41] POP3> LIST
>[10:39:42] POP3< +OK These are my measures.
>[10:39:42] POP3> RETR 63
>[10:39:42] POP3< +OK 1277
>*** Can't write file.

Note that I've run the tests suggested above in this thread on the
directories and files for this account as well and no problem shows up.

At or about 17:00 on Fri, 05 Apr 2013 "Hugh H. <kshcygsrch at snkmail.com> is
alleged to have written:

Hugh H.                                    e-mail: kshcygsrch at snkmail.com
Somewhere in the USA                                 http://www.cynic.org

  Love is much nicer to be in than an automobile accident, a tight
girdle, a higher tax bracket, or a holding pattern over Philadelphia.
                                                     -- Judith Viorst