[Users] 45 POP accounts - Claws breaks making 2nd account.

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Apr 5 22:34:53 CEST 2013

On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 21:21:39 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

Hello Paul,

>It's not necessary to do this outside of Claws. You can use the full
>path in the 'Add mailbox' dialogue.

True, but it's not immediately obvious whether new directories will be
created if necessary.  Perhaps if the Add mailbox requester had a
"Browse" button (that opened a directory requester) as well as the "OK"
and "Cancel" options.  That way people would be able to navigate to the
directory they want (adding new ones along the way if necessary) rather
than having to enter the path by hand.

I still occasionally muck up mailbox addition, because of either a) a
faulty memory (mine, not RAM), b) poor typing skills or c) both.

--
 Regards  _
When I say ugly, I don't mean rough looking, I mean hideous