[Users] Q: Add 'To' & delete 'Size' (plus architecture)

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu Apr 4 18:34:22 CEST 2013

On Thu, 04 Apr 2013 12:15:30 -0400
Mark Filipak <markfilipak.linux at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Mark,

First, welcome to the list.

>Question 1: How can I add a 'To' column? This will show the recipient
>for mail I've sent (from the 'To' header).

'View' menu, 'Set Displayed columns' -> 'In message view....' then
highlight the 'To' in hidden columns and press the 'Add' button.
Pressing up or down arrow will move the column's display position.

>Question 2: How can I delete the 'Size' column?

Same as above, with the obvious changes of selecting 'Size' in displayed
columns, then clicking the '-' (minus) to remove it.

BTW, dragging and dropping will also work for the above operations.

Enjoy Claws Mail.

--
 Regards  _
You're only 29 got a lot to learn