[Users] Faulty? message display

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Fri Sep 28 02:29:48 CEST 2012

Google search suggested the subject should be;

"Disable Date Events Smart Links in Email Display" but there was no
answer, and seems to be related to a calendaring program.

Anyway, here is my problem.

Claws does not seem to be able to correctly display emails.

Mon                 29
<x-apple-data-detectors://21>th<x-apple-data-detectors://21>
*        Oct*                    North               We have some
vacancies for anyone interested.  ???

Tuesday              6
<x-apple-data-detectors://10>th<x-apple-data-detectors://10>
Nov. <x-apple-data-detectors://10>                South

The header suggests it comes from a Windows program

A friend with Thunderbird says they read correctly in that program

Are there any suggestions as to what I may have missing or need to do
to remove the xml

--
Owen