[Users] Background colour of message view window

wwp subscript at free.fr
Mon Sep 17 15:24:55 CEST 2012

Hello Marco,

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:15:19 +0200 Marco <netuse at lavabit.com> wrote:

> 2012-09-17 Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk>:
>
> Hi Paul
>
> > It appears that you don't realize that the coloured boxes are buttons
> > - click these and you bring up the colour selection dialogue.
>
> I did. The problem is that white is not in the list, unfortunately.
> Thanks anyway.

White is not a default color, right. Pick one that you want to user and
redefine it to white. Here I redefined all colors (to fit my tastes and
my GTK theme).

Anyway those colors in preferences are not made for background color
but to color the message *text* in message list. See my other reply!

Regards,

--
wwp