[Users] Background colour of message view window

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 15:09:19 CEST 2012

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 14:14:51 +0200
Marco <netuse at lavabit.com> wrote:

> There are colour settings in the preferences. It is possible to
> assign labels to the colours. However, white is not in the list

It appears that you don't realize that the coloured boxes are buttons
- click these and you bring up the colour selection dialogue. (Not
related directly to your query, but useful info if you don't already
know it.)

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune