[Users] Encrypted email

Michael Hughes claws-mail_user at thehugheslogcabin.net
Thu Sep 13 02:28:00 CEST 2012

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 16:20:31 +0200
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 09:42:43 -0500, Michael Hughes
> <claws-mail_user at thehugheslogcabin.net> wrote:
>
> > Has something changed that local copies of encrypted email are no
> > longer encrypted?
>
> It works for me. Both with and without encrypting to self. Maybe you
> have gpg-agent caching your passphrase? Is there the little key symbol
> next to the mail in the sent folder?
>
> --
> Colin

Colin,
On the email that I don't have "Encrypt sent message with your own key
in addition to recpient's" there isn't a key next to the sent email. If
I check "Encrypt sent message with your own key in addition to
recpient's" there is a key. In the sent message file there are some
X-Claws- headers that show that it was encrypted when sent with
"Encrypt sent message with your own key in addition to recpient's" not
checked.

--
Michael Hughes                      Log Home living is the best
Claws-mail_user at thehugheslogcabin.net