[Users] possible bug w/ f17: body area read-only after clicking identities picking list

George Avrunin avrunin at math.umass.edu
Wed Sep 5 16:20:51 CEST 2012

On Wed, 5 Sep 2012 12:56:40 +0200, Maurizio Marini
<marini.maurizio at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Owen and Paul
>

> > Compose a new message
> > make a To address
> > change the next address to Cc
> >
> > Now I am unable to input anything into the Cc line
> >

> the same issue here
> you are right, there is someting wrong with fedora 17 gtk implementation
>

> many thnx
> -m

I'm not seeing this, but I've had some similar issues in the past on KDE with
oxygen-gtk bugs (the last time I noticed was in late July).  I've (at least
for now) given up on the oxygen theme for that (KDE Settings -> Application
Appearance -> GTK+ Appearance) and switched to Adwaita, and I'm not having the
problem now.  I think I'm cc'd on what looked like a relevant bug in the
Fedora Bugzilla, but I can't find the number right now.

  George