[Users] problem with GoTo -> Next Unread Message

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Sep 5 10:32:27 CEST 2012

On Wed, 5 Sep 2012 00:42:01 +0200
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

>   If you mean the option in Preferences/Display/Summaries, yep.
>   Maybe some tooltip could be added or another label below with a
> brief explanation, hopefully shorter than mine.

OTOH, a little bit of trying out the different possible settings is
usually enough to show how it works. A tooltip here and suddenly, I
fear, we need a flood of tooltips about everything. We have the FAQ
for various things like this, isn't that sufficient?

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune