[Users] Fancy plugin x attached images conflict

Dâniel Fraga fragabr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 23:58:05 CEST 2012

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:56:21 +0200
Salvatore De Paolis <iwkse at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> That's because those preferences regards Claws Mail and not the plugin.
> Plugin preferences are under preferences > plugins. No actually is not supported
> to show attached images in fancy.

	Hi Salvatore! Would it be difficult to implement this feature?
I mean, to show attached images automatically in Fancy? Or at least if
we could do a workaround (if there're just attached images and nothing
else, Claws-mail could prevent Fancy from showing a blank message).

	Any other possible workaround? Thank you very much!

--
Linux 3.6.0: Terrified Chipmunk
http://www.youtube.com/DanielFragaBR