[Users] Fancy plugin x attached images conflict

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Mon Oct 22 18:50:17 CEST 2012

On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:18:58 -0200
Dâniel Fraga articulated:

> Do you mean you also use Fancy plugin and can see attached
> images inline?

You have me slightly confused here. If an image is embedded into an
HTML message, it is displayed. If it is attached separately, I have to
click on the image displayed along the right hand side of my screen to
display it. Virtually every MUA I have ever used worked this way with
the exception of a few Windows MUAs that displayed attached items after
the body of the message. It was really convenient but I have not seen
one that works like that on *nix.

--
Jerry ♔