[Users] Which files?

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Mon Oct 8 19:57:47 CEST 2012

On Mon, 8 Oct 2012 06:54:25 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sun, 7 Oct 2012 12:04:34 -0700
>sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:
>
>> I need to move the hard drives. I need:
>>
>> .claws-mail: settings & rssyl
>> Mail: MH mail
>>
>> Do I need anything else?
>
>Remember to preserve modification times in the Mail folders, or else
>all mails will marked new. If you make a tarball of the Mail folder
>this should not be a problem.

1. Didn't think about that.
2. I'm finishing the move right now. I using the new one and the date
and times seem to be OK.

Bios as UTC, correct time zone, NTP support

Not a complaint but a wish. I compiled everything by hand.

If we could get a list of the dependencies for claws and the plugins,
then I could load them once, instead of compile, look for I'm
missing, next compile...

Thanks for all the help.

--
Thanks