[Users] SSMPT: SSL Handshake problem

Abhay S. Kushwaha kushwaha at netsolutionsindia.com
Fri Oct 5 19:29:28 CEST 2012

On Fri, 5 Oct 2012 19:22:01 +0200, Colin wrote:

> > I seem to have overlooked that the Windows port (which I'm using)
> > is one version number behind the Linux version. Trying it with
> > the most recent build in my VM worked, guess I now have to figure
> > out how to build it myself on Windows or contact those guys from
> > GPG4Win.
>
> The latest version for Windows is 3.8.1... And it does support SSL,
> Abhay :)

Hmm... actually my use-case in anything related to secure access was
in subscribing to RSS feeds and/or calendars on HTTPS URLS, using
username/passwords --- I seem to have mixed up support for HTTPS &
password-protected URLs (probably lacking in the plug-ins) with SSL
ability of the main app. :P

Sorry for the noise people.