[Users] Certificate pop-up message

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Oct 5 17:36:00 CEST 2012

On Fri, 5 Oct 2012 11:20:33 -0400
Chris Schrauben <chrisretusn at bluehome.net> wrote:

Hello Chris,

>Thanks. It would be a nice thing to have. Only because this service,

YW.

>certificates. In reality I shouldn't need it as the certificate should
>be up to date.

Exactly.  Sadly, there are too many organisations/people that don't give
a monkey's.   :-(

It's bad enough on an email server, but when I visited a bank's web site
that had an expired certificate, I was not impressed at all.  Especially
as they were always banging on about security.

--
 Regards  _
You're the psychotic daughter of a psychotic mother