[Users] deleting an account

Ethy H. Brito ethy.brito at inexo.com.br
Fri Oct 5 16:21:04 CEST 2012

Hi All.

Have you tried to delete an account recently??

I tried that today. And for my surprise it was not possible thru normal(?)
ways.

1) Configuration -> Edit accounts
2) choose the account you expect to delete and click "Delete".
	A new pop up will show. Let's call it "small popup".
3) try to click "Delete" or "Cancel". It is just ignored!!

Now, if you, in between "2" and "3", "Close" the "Edit accounts" windows
(maybe you'll have to move the "small pop-up" out of the way) leaving the
"small pop-up" opened, it is now possible to select "Delete" from the "small
pop-up".

Environment:
	Claws 3.8.1
	Ubuntu 12.04
	GTK+ 2.24.10 / GLib 2.32.3
	Locale: en_US.UTF-8 (charset: UTF-8)
	Operating System: Linux 3.2.0-31-generic-pae (i686)

Anything else you need to know?

Regards

Ethy