[Users] Certificate pop-up message

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Oct 3 19:54:06 CEST 2012

On Wed, 3 Oct 2012 13:34:39 -0400
Chris Schrauben <chrisretusn at bluehome.net> wrote:

Hello Chris,

>notifications on all accounts. I'd rather not do that. Is there a way
>to isolate this down to just the offending account?

As CM is set up currently, that's not possible.  I've no idea how easy
it would be to implement, not being a coder, or on the dev team.  I
suspect though, that it would not be trivial.

Even if it weren't too difficult, you'd still have to persuade the CM
team it's a good idea.  How easy that would be, I have no idea at all.

--
 Regards  _
Bet you think you're king but you're really a pawn