[Users] A 'stuck' email in my inbox.

Sharon Kimble boudiccas at talktalk.net
Thu Nov 29 05:28:11 CET 2012

I've just upgraded my claws mail to 3.9.0, and still finding my way
around it, although it appears to be much like the 3.8.1-2. However I
do have one problem that I’m hoping that you can help me with, I have
an email that was received pre-upgrade which I’ve 'marked'.
Post-upgrade I've unmarked it, but its still not being hidden with the
rest of the others from about that date, so how do I get it permanently
'unmarked' please? i dont want to delete it, just regain control of it.

Thank you
Sharon.
--
A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
Debian Wheezy, LXDE 2, LibreOffice 3.5.4.2