[Users] Display Bcc on email I sent

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Tue Nov 27 19:52:45 CET 2012

On Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:36:32 +0100
Christophe HENRY <listes at sbgodin.fr> wrote:

Hello Christophe,

>Up to now, I've finally only be able to display all headers, including
>the Bcc. I didn't find any way to only display a few headers (From,
>To, Date, ...) along with the Bcc.

This may be what you want;

In Configuration Menu -> Preferences / Message View / Text Options, tick
the "Display Headers in message view" box and then click the Edit
button.  In the text gadget at the top of the pane type 'Bcc' (no quotes)
and then click "Add".  Now move the the just added Bcc header up to
where you wish it to be displayed in the header list.

Hope that makes sense.

--
 Regards  _
If Adolf Hitler flew in today, they'd send a limousine anyway