[Users] Corrupted subjects and dates in email list

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Nov 26 19:53:03 CET 2012

Hi all,

Just today I got this symptom again -- first time since May. I have the
symptom trapped so I can explain, and do whatever you need me to do to
help isolate the cause.

It's a message I sent yesterday to a mailing list, and when it came
back, IN THE MESSAGE LIST it had a different subject, from, and date
(3/31 instead of 11/26). In the message view, it had the correct
information.

My email is stored on my local IMAP server, and when I perused that
server with Thunderbird, the message showed up with the correct
information in both message view and message list view, so right now
I'm operating on the assumption it's local to Claws.

I'm pretty sure I can eliminate this symptom by rebuilding my folder
tree, but before I do, is there anything you guys need me to do to
help isolate the cause of this rare occurrence?

Thanks

SteveT

                          *  http://twitter.com/stevelitt