[Users] Focus upon entering a folder via "Go to next unread mail"

Leon Fisk lfisk at iserv.net
Tue Nov 20 19:55:02 CET 2012

On Mon, 19 Nov 2012 22:19:56 +0100
Steffen Klemer <moh at gmx.org> wrote:

<snip>
>Try "space" and "shift+space" to scroll pages (and move to the next
>unread mail)

Hi Steffen,

Thanks for the reply. I already do that and it works well

>or "return" and "shift+return" for scrolling lines.

I didn't know about that one and it does work.

I use a few other keyboard commands that will still get me in trouble
but the scrolling one is the worst. I still think that the focus should
stay in the Message pane though, rather than jumping to the Message
list...

--
Leon
Claws 3.9.0, Ubuntu Karmic-Lucid