[Users] Folder title colors for incoming mail

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sun Nov 18 20:21:38 CET 2012

On Sun, 18 Nov 2012 14:06:50 -0500
<edwardp at mcom.com> wrote:

Hello edwardp at mcom.com,

>Is there any particular reason why it uses different colors?

Unless I've misunderstood what you're referring to....

Bold blue usually indicates that there is new mail in the folder (N
New, P Unread messages), whilst bold black indicates that there is unread
mail in the folder (0 [zero] New, R Unread messages).

To see this in action, click on a folder with new mail (blue bold) to
enter it.  Now click on another folder.  Any folder.  Notice that the
"New" mail count is set to zero, and that the bold colour is now black.

--
 Regards  _
Love is a temple, love is a shrine