[Users] Minor peculiarity with scrolling in messagelist

Fri Nov 16 16:51:53 CET 2012

Hey guys -

Using a keyboard shortcut to step to the "next unread" message, I have
discovered a minor peculiarity - If the next unread message is just
out of sight on the messagelist underneath the infobar where you can
hide/show the quicksearch - the messagelist doesn't scroll to make it
visible as one would expect. In any other case the messagelist scrolls
so that the message get visible which ever message it is. The message
does get selected, but I would expect it to be visible that it is in
the messagelist too.

Is this a GTK problem, a problem of only my GTK theme, or a claws
problem?

I am using the Clearlooks theme on Xfce, Debian Stable, and a late CVS
(3.8.1cvs121) of Claws. - I know should update my claws to the very
latest, but I very much doubt that would affect this...

I have seen this for quite some time, but haven't bothered reported,
since it really is a very minor issue...

-- Andreas Rönnquist
mailinglists at gusnan.se
gusnan at gusnan.se