[Users] Claws Mail Extra Plugins 3.9.0 unleashed!!

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Thu Nov 15 22:54:55 CET 2012

On 15 November 2012 at 15h51, ratinox at gweep.net wrote:

Hi,

> > such a failure. As I professional, I would run away as fast as I
> > could, too (of course only after doing some finger-pointing and
> > having a good laugh). </rant>
>
> No, sir. This attitude is the problem. You complain about how bad it
> is instead of doing something constructive to make Claws better.

You must be kidding. FYI, Holger is the Geolocation plugin author and he
spent a lot of time writing it.

Writing that plugin was something constructive that made Claws better,
by my book.

Having one's efforts thrown down the drain by careless libraries
developers is bound to provoke such reactions.

--
Colin