[Users] Claws Mail Extra Plugins 3.9.0 unleashed!!

insomniactoo at localnet.com insomniactoo at localnet.com
Thu Nov 15 22:14:09 CET 2012

On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 21:11:43 +0100
Holger Berndt <berndth at gmx.de> wrote:

> On Do, 15.11.2012 12:20, Colin Leroy wrote:
>
> >As none of the developers have the correct versions of the libs needed
> >by that plugin, its build was untested until your build :)
>
> It's ridiculous that it's so hard to build a project with a dependency
> that's about 1.5 years old - even with all components being open
> source! It's a joke. What a toy system. No wonder desktop linux is such
> a failure. As I professional, I would run away as fast as I could, too
> (of course only after doing some finger-pointing and having a good
> laugh). </rant>
>
> Holger

  Since you're as much help as a turd at the dinner table, please do run away,
  and plese - don't come back, as we don't need asshats like you around
  stinking up the place. You're not the person who farted in the elevator, you
  *are* the fart. Do you bitch this much at home around your wife/girlfriend?
  Which of you two wears the pants?

--
FTG FTI FTP

Registered Linux user #214117 at http://linuxcounter.net