[Users] Fw: Claws not downloading mail (how do I check and prove the matter?)

Miroslav Rovis m.rovis at inet.hr
Wed Nov 14 21:48:49 CET 2012

Hi!

The (hopefully, still inexperienced with Claws) forwarded message that
I unsuccessfully tried to post to the list for quite some time (two
days), couldn't be received because on the web interface (I
 couldn't find the downloaded new messages in Claws, thought there
 weren't any) my provider had carelessly renamed my e-mail address to a
 different one (and so I thought I was banned from Claws list)!

I have more to go with Claws.

A lot I managed to solve by now, only need time now to make next query.

I would like to figure out how Claws came to hide the messages like it
did! An error with bogofilter or spamassassin (was activated and
deactivated, is inactive now, bogofilter active)? Something else (see
the uncalled for, and is also non-uninstallable things that intruders
made me have in Thunderbird, which mailbox now is under Claws, in the
video below)? Any ideas?

Iskon 5, why Claws-mail appeared as it did?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPcFj95FovM

Begin forwarded message: