[Users] Claws Mail's Windows installer moving away from GPG4Win

Abhay S. Kushwaha kushwaha at netsolutionsindia.com
Sat Nov 10 11:19:05 CET 2012

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 11:10:44 +0100, Colin wrote:

> I hope this move will reach the two goals I have, help the users of
> Claws Mail Windows version get the best-working package as
> possible, and help me spend the less time possible pulling my hair
> out.

Thank you Colin! I've seen your participation and have often taken
advantage of your helpful nature over the years. I've also witnessed
your recent struggle to get the GPG4Win build working. So what you've
done makes sense. And I know from past experience that it's actually a
good thing for us Windows-based users of Claws-Mail.

Cheers and best of luck!

Thanks,
Abhay