[Users] Simplify Subject RegExp bug?

ratinox at gweep.net ratinox at gweep.net
Thu Nov 8 16:39:32 CET 2012

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:45:17 +0100
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> Not that I know of!

There have been changes in mingwin.

Could someone document a working mingwin build environment so that I
can test it? I haven't been able to get the Gpg4Win environment
working with Debian 4 and current source code. Debian 5/6 are
non-starters due to the removal of hyperlatex blocking the build
script in addition to the Debian 4 build script issues. I've tried
building with mingwin on Windows but I haven't been able to get the GTK+
libraries working properly with the mingwin build environment.

--