[Users] Creating alternate "Sent Mail" folder

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Thu Nov 1 17:47:37 CET 2012

On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 13:53:02 +0000
Paul articulated:

> On the account prefs Advanced page you can set the Sent folder.

I had noticed that before; however, it won't work in this instance. The
problem is that the email account is also used from other folders. What
I have is a specific folder that I use to store messages from that
relate to my business. I want any messages sent from that folder saved
in a specific folder; preferable one level down from it. Since I use
the same account for other uses, if I used your suggestion all mail
sent would be saved in that folder which is not acceptable. I guess
what I want is the ability to create a separate "sent" folder on a
folder by folder basis. Not a system wide or account wide setting.

If this is not possible, I would like to add it the "wish list" of
possible changes/improvements in claws-mail. I have seen something like
this used in an MS Outlook environment so I guess it is possible.

--
Jerry ♔