[Users] Embedding photograph

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Thu May 24 16:31:22 CEST 2012

On Thu, 24 May 2012 15:58:19 +0200
Salvatore De Paolis <iwkse at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> Edit one of the input fields, suck as To: and change this in Content-Type:
> on the other side write, text/html.
> This way you can write html in the body

  You probably have to use multipart/related with a boundary and include
  both the HTML data (with a img sourcing the image part cid) and the base64
  encoded image data, with their MIME headers, of course... not impossible
  for a patient human being (and all we know how pertinacious humans can be),
  but I wish you luck doing that by hand and not missing a byte :)
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~