[Users] Funky filter functionality

Cia Watson ciamarie at my180.net
Tue May 22 17:10:44 CEST 2012

John,

Do you filter based on subject or header? I ask because I had that happen
when I filtered based on subject (i.e. mail lists like this one that changed
its subject to [Users]), so now when I set up new lists I ask it to create
filter rule automatically, and it uses header-id. So I now have a mix of
filters based on subject and header-id.

So if you have some that are giving you problems, you might want to delete
them and have claws create a filter automatically and make sure it looks ok,
and test it.

Cia W.