[Users] Troubles with claws-mail 3.8 upgrade

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sun May 20 10:43:22 CEST 2012

On Sun, 20 May 2012 09:22:41 +0800
"Thomas C. Hicks" <paradox at pobox.com> wrote:

> Any input, suggested reading, etc. is appreciated.  I am a long time
> claws user and have loved it because of its stability.  Since it is
> so stable I have not upgraded or had to change any settings in at
> least 2 years!

It could be a permissions problem. Did you copy the old .claws-mail
directory to your new installation?

In my opinion, you should always upgrade when a new version is
released. This is self-evident though - it we didn't think that then
we wouldn't have any reason to do new releases.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune