[Users] Browser problem.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Thu May 17 23:48:38 CEST 2012

Set up Claws on my new system an have a problem with the browser. When I
click on a url in an email it should automatically go to  my preferred
browser. But it doesn't. I have to right click and save the url, then
paste it into Seamonkey, my browser of choice. Just clicking on the URL
will not cause Seamonkey to appear and go to the url.

I set up C-M as follows:
Configuration->preferences->External Programs->Browser->seamonkey '%s'
I also tried /usr/bin/seamonkey as the address but that didn't help.

Any suggestions?
--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers: