[Users] account selection

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat May 12 22:55:20 CEST 2012

On Sat, 12 May 2012 21:41:45 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> I believe that Jan wants to be able to click on the MH folder and
> have the current account change from whatever it was to the one
> just clicked on.  This, instead of having to use the menus or
> button in the status bar at the bottom of the screen.

But, (unless I misunderstand the question too), an MH mailbox has no
direct link with an account. Many accounts can all use the same MH
mailbox. The automatic account selection when composing works well,
though.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune