[Users] I can't find an override for a double dash

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Fri Mar 30 00:23:26 CEST 2012

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:33:26 +0200
Colin Leroy articulated:

> At work, I've given up that fight long ago : grew tired of confused
> "your reply seems empty ?" replies ! :)

In one respect, I absolutely agree. "You can't fix stupid" as the
saying goes.

I use to have an old DOS program (remember DOS). It would reverse an
entire sentence or paragraph; i.e "Three, two, one" became
eno ,owt ,eerhT". I used it to reply to my "Top Posting" friends. When
they complained my response made no sense, I simply pointed out it made
as much sense as their "Top Posting". Alas, I have not used that
program in years. I don't think it would run unless I used the Windows
emulation feature. In any case, it is no longer worth the effort.

--
Jerry ♔