[Users] email sent to the Claws Mail mailing list

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Mar 28 12:35:56 CEST 2012

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 18:52:16 -0500
Michael Hughes articulated:

> Jerry,
> When I read the email that you send the Claws Mail mailing list it is
> all ran together.  Do you have Claws Mail setup to wrap lines at 72
> characters?  It make it hard to read, the included lines from the
> previous email is all ran together also.
>
> I want to make sure if the email is being sent that way, or something
> is causing the problem on my end.  Thanks for your help in advance.

Normally I would just discard this as I don't answer mail received off
list; however, I am willing to make an exception in this case. I also
placed it "back on list" since that is where list traffic belongs.

It is not possible for me to answer your question without some sort of
proof of what you are claiming. I would need at the very least a screen
snap-shot of the item in question.

I might add that I believe that the problem exists on your end since no
one has ever made that accusation before. Claws-Mail is set to line
wrap at 72 characters.

--
Jerry ♔