[Users] Color for unread messages?

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 19:28:33 CEST 2012

Hey there,

Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> John Jason Jordan wrote:
> > Little Girl dijo:
> > >Enjoy your colorful unread messages! (:
> >
> > Great!
> >
> > Except for one small problem: After reading a message it stays
> > colored. :(
> >
> Use a post processing rule
> Instead of:
> 7) The Flag selectors should automatically say that Unread is set.
> use
> 7) Set the Flag selectors to say that Unread is not-set.
> Instead of:
> 14) Choose one of the colors by left-clicking it.
> use
> 14) Choose none for the color.
>
> Then every time you leave a folder every message mark read will be
> colored black.

Agreed, this will work. The only drawback is that it could conflict
with other processing rules. When I was testing just now, all my read
messages turned black, when they're normally a rainbow. ):

I was hoping that positioning the new rule above other rules would
prevent it from conflicting with them, but it looks like the best way
to prevent conflicts is to add the Flags criteria to your other
rules in addition to the criteria (criterion?) they already have.

The rainbow is back. All is well with the world. (:

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.