[Users] Only issue prevent claws-mail to be accepted in corporate

J. Bakshi ( জয়দীপ বকসী ) joydeep at infoservices.in
Tue Mar 27 08:44:23 CEST 2012

Dear list,

I have introduces CM (3.8.0) in our organization. The initial response was very good,
specially the quick search abilities of CM draws everyone's attentions.

But soon users ( who are thunderbird users) have faced the well known problem
of CM, the frozen and grayed out issue. Even some users complaint the CM was frozen
when they were in middle of the writing urgent emails.

The same thing happens also during mail search. Is there any way to fix this very issue ?

BTW: I have faced the same problem during my writing of this very small email,
because CM was downloading emails !!!