[Users] Opening link in Firefox

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Mar 21 16:07:13 CET 2012

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 15:50:47 +0100
Michael <codejodler at gmx.ch> wrote:

Hello Michael,

> Ah, here we are :) and thanks you reminded me it's called the 'title
> bar'....:/

At least some good has cone of this then.   :-)

> Yes, it's a workaround since just these settings could better be
> 'delivered' as a parameter by the respective firefox 'window' call. I
> suggest filing a feature request with firefox.

It used to work that way.  But like others have said, too much has
changed on my system for me to be able to even hazard a guess about when
the break occurred and what caused it.   :-(

--
 Regards  _
Drums quite good, bass is too loud, and I can't hear the words