[Users] Opening link in Firefox

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Mar 21 09:16:10 CET 2012

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 00:40:11 -0400
Dan Arico <dan_arico at aricosystems.com> wrote:

Hello Dan,

> I use OpenSUSE 12.1 and KDE. I'm having no problems at all, except that
> firefox opens a window behind the claws window and I have to shift
> focus.

I've started suffering this issue, too.  I overcame it thus;

Use Special Application Settings, from the window settings menu in the
top left of firefox title bar.  Tell it to accept focus stealing.  This
is in the Appearance and Fixes tab.

More of a workaround than a fix, admittedly.

--
 Regards  _
I hope I live to relive the days gone by