[Users] Bogus send error?

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Mon Mar 19 17:05:08 CET 2012

Hi,

Had 20 photos to send to a client. Due to sizes, I decided to send 4 per
email.  So I prepared the 5 emails, then hit Send on the first one.

Then, while the first was still transmitting, I hit Send on the next ones,
each time getting:
   (-) Error
       Already trying to send.
       Use "Send queued messages" from the main window to retry.

I've done this many times in the past; but don't recall getting this
error.  Also, I don't recall having to hit Send from the Queue folder as
was the case this time.

If a message is being sent, is there any reason not to just silently
queue it and proceed with sending automatically?

Another strange nit:  when I went into the Queue folder, the "attachment"
paper-clip did not appear next to each queued message until I clicked on
them...

Should I bug these?

Pierre