[Users] "Warning: The following plugins failed to load..." Following Upgrade

Jim Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Sun Mar 18 19:06:31 CET 2012

Well, this is "interesting..."

I de-installed *all* of claws-mail and related components, looking to
reinstall, using apt-get, specifying 3.7.4, which was still in the
repos.  Between the time I did an "apt-cache showpkg claws-mail", and
saw both 3.7.6 and 3.7.4 in there, and deinstalled what I had, 3.7.6
disappeared from the repos.

I think somebody realized they screwed-up.

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is