[Users] "Warning: The following plugins failed to load..." Following Upgrade

Jim Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Sun Mar 18 18:50:53 CET 2012

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 18:38:00 +0100
Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:34:54 -0400
> Jim Seymour <jseymour at LinxNet.com> wrote:
>

> > If I'd compiled Claws-Mail myself, the update would've had no
> > effect.
> >
> Id would if for some reason the upgrade pulled in a pre-build
> package of claws-mail - the version would be lower than the version
> for which your plugins were build against.

Yes, but, had I built my own, I'd be running my own, and ignoring the
one from the repos.  When I build my own, I build into /usr/local and
modify menu entries.  I don't over-write standard installs.

Regardless: I'm using all stuff from the distro on my Linux boxen.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is