[Users] "Warning: The following plugins failed to load..." Following Upgrade

Jim Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Sun Mar 18 17:33:56 CET 2012

Just a heads up for Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid) users.  I just applied the
recommended updates and, upon restarting claws-mail, got...

Warning

The following plugins failed to load.  Check the
Plugins configuration for more information:

Fancy HTML Viewer
Notification
Mail Archiver

Not handy :(

Regards,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is