[Users] Migrating Google Mail to Claws Mail

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Sat Mar 17 18:35:59 CET 2012

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 09:54:05 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 16:32:55 +0000
> Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> dijo:
>
> >On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 09:24:53 -0700
> >John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> >> Nothing. Nothing at all. Nada. The Network Log is totally empty.
> >> It's not even trying to connect.
> >>
> >> That's what's so baffling. Hard to troubleshoot without error
> >> messages.
> >
> >Is this actually an IMAP mailbox? You did create a new IMAP account
> >for the gmail account?
>
> Definitely IMAP.

Nothing appears wrong in the screenshots. The strange thing so far is
that there is no network activity when you select the inbox of your
imap mailbox. Do you see all the folders you expect to see in the
imap mailbox?

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune