[Users] Migrating Google Mail to Claws Mail

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Mar 17 16:12:54 CET 2012

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:09:00 +0000
richard <richard.bown at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

Hello richard,

> Sorry Brad it should have gone to the list , not to you

In point of fact, it did go to the list, but you replied to my message to
John.  It makes far more sense to reply to John's post rather than
mine.  That way, everyone is sure who you're asking and John is more
likely to read it.

This is one of my pet peeves, I'm afraid.

--
 Regards  _
When I say ugly, I don't mean rough looking, I mean hideous