[Users] Migrating Google Mail to Claws Mail

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 08:51:29 CET 2012

On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 07:43:14 +0000
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> dijo:

>On Fri, 16 Mar 2012 00:35:24 -0700
>John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> I need some clues.
>
>Yes, here too: What does the Network Log say during this?

For sending, I get:

* Account 'PSU': Connecting to SMTP server: smtp.gmail.com ...
*** Session timed out. You may be able to recover by increasing the
  timeout value in Preferences/Other/Miscellaneous.

I suppose I could increase the timeout value, but it already takes a
long time before it times out. I suspect the problem is something else.

For attempting to receive there is nothing at all in the log.