[Users] short version of has_attachment

Tue Mar 13 16:30:59 CET 2012

Hi!

There was a question on the IRC-channel about filtering only messages
with attachments, and this made me discover that there is no short
version of the "has_attachments" quicksearch command.

I am not sure which character would be best, since both 'a' and 'h'
already are used, but I guess two characters work fine - so I have made
a patch which use "ha" for it (which you can find attached to this
message).

The patch also adds it to the list of commands that is available from
the information button in the extended search.

I am also very much a noob when it comes to CVS, so the attached patch
might very well be wrongly formatted... - I hope you can make something
out of it.

best regards
/Andreas