[Users] Two instances of Claws Mail?

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Tue Mar 13 12:25:47 CET 2012

On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 07:13:46 -0400 Pierre Fortin wrote:

>You could even do it with Windows if it's setup for multiple users and
>you Switch User...

Oh my...  even more ways (just waking up :)

If I leave my main laptop at home, I can use any Linux box, or even a
Windows box with putty & Xming installed, to ssh (once for each userid)
into the laptop and run CM remotely -- CM runs on laptop while displaying
on local Linux|Windows, although that's a tad slower.

Even slower, but still usable is using VNC to access the remote desktop.

You could even run a local instance of CM on an NFS mounted filesystem it
you felt so inclined.

So many ways...  :)